Recent content by Ashy

  1. A

    Grüezi from Switzerland

    Thanks for all your warm welcomes! It's funny that some people here were in Switzerland. And yes, it is a beautiful country and "never" would go home to Germany. I am doing the most time agility, some obedience and other stuff. Calliesmom, I loe sable merles but here inE urope it isn't...
  2. A

    Agility DVD

    Cool, I am happy for you – and your dog! Wish you a lot of fun together and perhaps you want to show your training? If you have questions, just ask :-)
  3. A

    Some european agility stuff

    Hello guys Here I will show some videos from my two shelties. The most time we train and compete in Switzerland but often I am going to bigger events in the neighboring countries. When I pick up my canadian sheltie in Miami/FL (okay, it is a long story :biggrin2:) I saw finally some...
  4. A

    Agility DVD

    Hey Simba In my view the DVD from Silvia Trkman is the best! Here the link to her DVD: http://www.lolabuland.com/training-videos/agility-foundations/ Okay, the price is about 60$ but it's well-invested money. And of course you can download the stuf so you don't have to wait for it and save...
  5. A

    Grüezi from Switzerland

    Hello, hello dear Sheltiefriends Now the time has come to join this group because I read already a lot of topics as guest. My name is Nadine, I am from Switzerland, at the moment 24 years old and I own two shelties - called "the brownies" :biggrin2:. One sheltie is from Germany and one is...
Back
Top