Recent content by Bluedog50

  1. B

    My Old Girl Sparkle

    Update on Sparkle Sadly, I had to say goodbye to my sweet Sparkle yesterday. She was good up to the last week, when her health declined rapidly. Sparkle was my heart, and now my heart is broken. I will post a photo of her soon. I can't stop crying.
  2. B

    Senior Shelties

    sheltie losing weight I hope you still have your beloved Sheltie. Have you had your dog tested for diabetes? This could explain the increased thirst.
  3. B

    Fat Old Man

    Fat Old Man reply How old is your Sheltie? I worked for 5 years in a dog food store and learned a great deal about nutrition and the various foods. Depending on his age, I may be able to suggest a better food option that won't break the bank.
  4. B

    My Old Girl Sparkle

    I have to brag about my oldest Sheltie, Sparkle. She is now 16 years and 10 months of age! She sleeps, eats, goes outside and still responds to the attention we shower on her. I also have two of her pups, Morgan and Emma, who were both 13 in March. I love my Shelties!:biggrin2:
Back
Top