Recent content by bubber5

  1. B

    boarding or pet sitter

    I have a four year old female sheltie, who is the love of our life. We have to go out of town for 5 days. We have 2 options. 1. There is a pet sitter that will come to our house and visit/let her out 3 times a day. The pet sitter is reliable, but I am concerned that due to it being 5 days...
  2. B

    Barking & jumping on windows

    Barking and jumping on windows No, I am sure it is not potty cause she barks at the front door for that. There are times when racoons have walked past the door. Now, maybe she hears something and thinks they are they. I am not sure. What about those "mouse trap" contraptions that are...
  3. B

    Puppy wont Potty by his self

    Nip it in the bud ASAP I had the same problem. My sheltie follows me everywhere I go, so to ask her to go out "alone" was a problem. I had to go out with her, chanting "hurry up" for 4 years...in rain, sleet, and snow. It got ridiculous, cause there were times when she would fool around with...
  4. B

    Barking & jumping on windows

    My 4 year old sheltie will bark & jump on my sliding doors. At this point the wood around the window is now splintered and severly scratched. I have tried to put pillows on the window, etc., to protect the doors. Is there a way to train her to stay away from the windows? What about those...
Back
Top