Recent content by Deb118

  1. D

    Question on colors

    Do you have children? If you do, what was the reason? Do you have royalty in your family tree?
  2. D

    Question on colors

    THANK YOU! And here are links to Belle and Chopper's Pedigree http://www.akc.org/cgi-bin/store/view.pl?akcsess=BC30D868738448717703A0598671D76AF08F303ECAD1E2E425274C071CF90BA20BCF&txn_id=4047073...
  3. D

    Question on colors

    It was sarcasm!!!:lol:
  4. D

    Question on colors

    So... why have you changed your mind?
  5. D

    Question on colors

    I did not lie to the AKC
  6. D

    Question on colors

    Yes, on the champion blood lines because there ARE. Opps... sorry.... NO they are NOT deaf.
  7. D

    Question on colors

    Yes, he is
  8. D

    Question on colors

    I know who the sire is.
  9. D

    Question on colors

    No and no.........
  10. D

    Question on colors

    Never called me a liar? What is in your statement above?
  11. D

    Question on colors

    OK, YOU JUST CROSSED THE LINE BY CALLING ME A LIAR! You want to come look and see where the **** another dog is hiding in my house to have done this?? I'm not responding to any more of this. I know my dogs, and I know what I have said has been the truth here. I witnessed each time Chopper...
  12. D

    Question on colors

    granite, I have a post of an up date in "Off Course" The stress is coming from people telling me that these are not the parents of these pups LOL And I want to clear something up for you. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR A TRI FEMALE AND A BI-BLUE MALE TO PRODUCE SABLE PUPPIES. Physically, genetically...
  13. D

    Question on colors

    It's been awhile since I've been in here... And I'd like to clear up a few things.. There were NOT multiple sires. These ARE the parents of these puppies! I think I should know. The only other male is their son, CJ. And CJ is a Blue also. And there is NO WAY that CJ could be the father. And...
  14. D

    Question on colors

    I see that I have started quite the discussion! It's a good thing... I think lol I know I have learned alot. I am in the process of tracking down Belle's pedigree. When I got her.... I got a Tri. I STRESSED the fact to the breeder that she would be bred with a Blue Merle. And that is why I...
  15. D

    Question on colors

    Would it help knowing that Moms... mom... was a CHW?
Back
Top