Sable,
If you need to ever place an order please use my site and contact me as I can make sure you get free samples of the antioxidant treats and get wholesale prices as well the company does not do that for you. www.trilogyonline.com/ginger I actually just started my 2 on this and 1st they...
Hi everyone I am new to the forum, I have a 19mo old Sheltie she is a tri and her name is Maddie and a 6 year old American Cocker Spaniel Black and her name is Bella.
I am glad to be a part of the forum
@ Vicky I switched to the Life's Abundance, my Cocker Spaniel has had itching problems since she was young and I have tried everything form the vet. He scratching has been cut down in only a week of feeding. I am very hopeful. So much so after reading and seeing a lot of issues of companies...
Trapp an finikey eating
Hi all I am new to the sheltie forum and I know Michele from Facebook. I just shared some information I learned not only 3 days before about some of the foods on the market and I was shocked at what these companies are doing to our babies in their pet food. I thought I...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.