Hi everyone, I have a major concern for my Henry . He is just coming up on 1 yr old . His liver enzymes are off the chart . We had him tested in January then again in February. The Vet insists is could be any number of things and we have started him on milk thistle. My thought is this , once it...
He also wrestle with his pet beds like some kind of flying ninja . Too funny ! I love my pup and thanks for all the help . I’m getting a bit nervous with all pop ups that I’m getting here . Does everyone get them
Thank you everyone. This is a bit of an odd question. Do any of your Shelties fight with the floor ? Usually sometime after 7 pm Henry starts fight with the floor. Barking and trying to bite it , scratch at it . It’s really ridiculous and lasts about maybe 5 minutes
So I talked with the pet food lady at petsmart and was steered towards the Nutro brand Lamb and rice . It was explained to me that it has less fillers than most other brands . Fingers crossed.
My next question is what do you think is the best treats ? I’ve tried some others , even beggin...
Thanks everyone for the advice. His weight is not an issue, he hits the ground running and playing none stop .
I’m In Ontario Canada, can anyone advise me as to the best food to give him and just around how much he should be eating?
I’m not sure his numbers but he’s only 10months old . Going in for further testing in a couple weeks. Could it be his food ? I’ve been feeding him Purina proplan puppy food . I mix canned a dry food for his breakfast with some hot water . He loves it . Then just dry food thru out the day . We...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.