crate training is such a gift!! My pup came crate trained, but I wish you good luck! There are lots of resources out there, and when you succeed you will really appreciate having put the time in.
Thanks everyone!
We have gone 4 days without an accident!!! Today was my first day going to work, so I put her in her crate for the day and she did so well! :) We started obedience school as well which is helping with leash training (need to upgrade the treats!), commands etc.
This site...
Hi everyone!
I am a first time dog owner and just took home my little girl Honey last Friday. We have been doing well, but having a hard time potty training. I just don't see any "pee cues" from her; she does do poo cues and she hasn't gone poo inside in a few days (because I catch her, not...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.