Recent content by Itz Sew Me

  1. I

    How long do you spend brushing?

    Before Alex was diagnosed with Cushings every other week and bathed bimonthly. Now I brush monthly and bathed every 3-4 months. It leaves him exhausted and his hair is so thin from his neck to his butt so who cares?
  2. I

    Hello from North Georgia

    Sweet babies.
  3. I

    Hello From Arkansas

    Husband is doing fine, he started a new treatment 4 months ago and sure he has pain but he "feels" better than he has in years. It is a shame that the easiest and best treatment is the last available to him. Stage 4 at diagnosis and still holding the same ground 2.5 yrs later. Thanks for asking...
  4. I

    Hello From Arkansas

    No it is not inexpensive, but we decided from the start we would make cuts in the budget to make it happen. I noticed recently that his back legs are thinning but he still runs like a maniac along the fence line. And one day he still hopes to ? ? ? the vacuum but I know he hurts. I am new at...
  5. I

    Hello From Arkansas

    In 2008 I decided I had grieved long enough for my last fur baby, after all it had been 12 yrs since Frostie an Eskimo Spitz had passed. So I decided to investigate what breed I wanted. I wanted fur, had to be smart, had to be active in order to hike with me and all these traits were available...
  6. I

    Seresto

    Great Product My Alex is finishing his 8th month with his collar and it has been worth every dollar. I was able to get it for 49.00 plus 20.00 rebate cost came out to 29.00 and free shipping with Dr. Foster's I believe. In 8 months I found 2 dead ticks on his legs and nothing else. I kept...
Back
Top