Laura0901
I wouldn't risk using it. I used it on my shelties for a couple of years with no side effect BUT one of the pups that I bred died as a result of his owner accidently overdosing him. It was a shocking death with the poor dog fitting and being in an induced coma for days before he died...
Hi
Thanks for the welcome to your forum.
Chase and Bandit haven't seen any kangaroos yet they have to make do with wild ducks and birds instead. That keeps them busy a lot of the day.
My previous shelties chased kangaroos but now that I realise that the roos can disembowel a dog I...
Hi
I am new to the list but have had Shelties since 1979.
At the moment I have a 3yr old sable dog Chase and a 9 month old shaded sable boy called Bandit.
I am interested in obedience trialling and am currently training the two of them.
Chase is going for his CD and Bandit will...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.