The breeder had my new pup on purina complete. I had food allergy issues with my late Sheltie and want to switch her to a better quality food. My question is ...What food all of you use on your Sheltie babies? I know there is a place to compare foods but im asking what is best for our breed? I...
I was an old member but couldnt get into my old account so im starting over. I loved this group and the good advice here! Both my Sheltie have crossed the bridge. The latest was last May 4th. I have been so lost without my faithful friend! Im getting a new puppy .. Sheltie ...of course in 2...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.