Recent content by LullusHuo

  1. L

    Blue Merle with Bi Blue?

    Do you? He's the oldest, yet always manages to look the liveliest. It's easy to forget how old he is sometimes. :smile2: Oh, well thank you! I plan on trying my best. No actually, none of our dogs have ever entered any shows. We actually don't know of any anywhere near us. We lucked up on...
  2. L

    Blue Merle with Bi Blue?

    Oh man, I wish we had known that sooner! We were down in Hope last week to visit my Mimmie, and we popped up to Texarkana several times! What are the meetings for, if I may ask? Just for sheltie-lovers get together, educational meetings, or what? Also, on the note of puppy mills; we...
  3. L

    Blue Merle with Bi Blue?

    Thank you to everyone who has responded. Perhaps I should have been a bit more precise, rather than letting my eagerness get the best of me. Yes, I am excited for a new sheltie and the prospect of future puppies. I'm schooling to become a vet, and start my first year of college come Monday...
  4. L

    Blue Merle with Bi Blue?

    Alright, I'm getting ready to purchase a gorgeous Bi-Blue female. I want her to make pretty puppies with my males, because in my life I've never seen a pregnant dog or itty-bitty puppies. I can recount dozens of kitty litters to you though! Anyway, my ultimate concern is, the main dog I want...
Back
Top