Recent content by luvmyshelties

  1. L

    Twitch

    How is that beautiful Blueberry doing today? Love the name! Some Info: -Kenna started with mild twitches last Sept. -In October she had her yearly vaccinations and also a UTI that needed to be treated. That week the twitching got very pronounced and she was also sick from the antibiotics for...
  2. L

    Twitch

    Thank you for the warm welcome! I will post tomorrow on what we have tried in more detail but I must say I 100% agree with what you are doing so far. I will have to look into detox....I didn't think of detox at the time but I did take her off all chemicals except for a small daily dose of...
  3. L

    Twitch

    I'm new and never posted before, but am so very interested in what your pup is going through as our healthy 14 year old sheltie "Kenna" was doing the same thing. Started last year I think in August or September. After a series of changes, (easy and inexpensive changes) we are at the point now...
Back
Top