Recent content by momto4plus2

  1. M

    Shelties in AP Picture Rescued by Japan Sheltie Rescue

    Update on shelties http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110414/ap_on_re_as/as_japan_earthquake_dog_rescue Here's an update on the shelties. Poor babies! Jaimi
  2. M

    Hi from Sacramento!

    Hello to fellow Oregonians. I grew up in Eugene, then moved south after graduating from Oregon. I do love go back and see it all, I have family that lives out in the coastal mountains west of Eugene. I haven't been to Yosemite in a few years, need to go again! Jaimi
  3. M

    Hi from Sacramento!

    Thanks everyone, I'm glad to be part of such a great group of sheltie lovers. I have two pics, one from when he first came to us, and one from Sept. Not sure how to do this, and here I thought I was tech savvy. LOL...
  4. M

    Hi from Sacramento!

    Hi everyone, I'm Jaimi. I've been a lurker on this site and finally decided it was time to come out of hiding. I'm mom to Andy, an 8-yr-old tri we started fostering in February and formally adopted in June. He is our first Sheltie. Andy was with a breeder until he came to our house, and in a...
Back
Top