Recent content by Piper's mom

  1. Piper's mom

    Where’s Blueberry???

    With these beds it seems like the more lived in they are then the more the dogs will lay on them. The pink one Piper sleeps in all the time. This is the same brand as the pink one but I like the fact that they’ve changed to a removable cover.and because of that I was able to fluff this one up...
  2. Piper's mom

    Waiting for the Surgeon

  3. Piper's mom

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    Glad to hear it’s healed…now to work on getting some fur back. I’ve been waiting for Piper’s undercoat to come back as well since he started his thyroid's medicine and I can happily say that it’s finally coming back. It’s still sparse so I may have to put a coat on him this winter. Hopefully...
  4. Piper's mom

    Evil does rest

    Awww that’s just sweet. He may be a grumpy old guy but heck we all get that way as we age 🤣…he’s allowed!
  5. Piper's mom

    Where’s Blueberry???

    Bought Piper a new bed…yup I did actually buy it for him. I purchased it when he had a sore leg, figured it would be better to have one in the bedroom and another in the living room rather than moving it around. Piper has yet to sleep in it…he frequently sleeps in the big pink one. I think this...
  6. Piper's mom

    Pearls of thought from Ian

    Piper may be older and slower but he’s a smart cookie! He knows the other dogs could steal from him if I’m not watching so whenever he gets a cookie or a treat he takes it to the carpet by the door and he basically puts himself into the corner with his butt facing out. Fortunately they’re either...
  7. Piper's mom

    I is in jail!!!!

    Good thing you were able to find it! Foxtails can cause a lot of damage! Poor guy…hopefully he heals quickly and doesn’t come across any more! I’m guessing with your warmer climate they could be a continual problem.
  8. Piper's mom

    I is in jail!!!!

    And just like that Piper is out of jail…and I was literally minutes away from calling the vet. I assumed that this was just his arthritis flaring up as it was his left leg and the elbow did feel warm although he did yelp yesterday but he was barely walking when he’d done that…it was very strange...
  9. Piper's mom

    I is in jail!!!!

    And of course Blueberry feels no empathy…. She’s like …the bed is MINE! Hahahaha Enjoy it while it lasts Miss Blueberry Prisoner Piper
  10. Piper's mom

    I is in jail!!!!

    I has a big beef! I got a boo boo…my sheep says it my artrisis…all i’s knows is I gots a sore leg. And she’s stuck me in jail!! Alls I did wuz jump on de bed for my cookie! Piper
  11. Piper's mom

    Expert level fan

    They always look innocent sleeping…the nap is just them getting their energy back to be brats again!🤣
  12. Piper's mom

    AARP brought out the big (little) guns

    I’ll have to look for that one online…I cut the cable cord lol so only have internet. I’m not missing much! Lol
  13. Piper's mom

    Such empathy

    That’s so sweet. A few years ago there was a bird in my yard…I couldn’t see it initially, it was just very strange behaviour from Finnie. He kept wanting to go outside and was looking under benches and such. Eventually I took him outside and he ran to a bush….I said there’s nothing there Finnie...
  14. Piper's mom

    Pearls of thought from Ian

    Smart thinkin Ian…we alls luves food! And if yous cant get any fud Yous can aways steal it from yer brother. Miss Blueberry
  15. Piper's mom

    Calendar Girl!

    Congratulations Ann and Misty! Well deserved!
Back
Top