Recent content by RoxyOxley

  1. R

    Hello from Eugene, or

    Thanks! I love em.. roxy and peyton both have amazing personalities. Some similarities.. but both soo different at the same time. Their so great. We went for a hike today at silver falls. does everyone else get called a "mini lassie" or a "miniature collie"?
  2. R

    Hello from Eugene, or

    http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=145108685520885#!/video/video.php?v=145107098854377 She does her roo roo rooo.. in this a few times. I'll have to get another.
  3. R

    Hello from Eugene, or

    Roxy pics I've figured out how to post a link so.. 14 weeks, the first day we had her. Roxy on a bike ride. Loves to run in the snow! Tongue flying in the wind lol Peyton and roxy in their matching red bandanna's Peyton (5months) Roxy (1 yr) in their his and her's...
  4. R

    Hello from Eugene, or

    Roxy pics I tried to use tinypic.com for image hosting and im not sure how to upload pics??? it didnt work at all.. and I tried the [img] thing
  5. R

    Hello from Eugene, or

    My sheltie is a year and 2 months now, sable and white:smile2:. She is our first dog, first outside of the parents house for both of us too. She is so smart and loving. Glad I found a site where I can show her off and learn more about her, lots of questions. She has the strangest bark, not...
Back
Top