Recent content by Ruth Ellison

  1. R

    puppy food

    I think the best way to deal with this is to go for a dog food supplier. There are many dog food suppliers like Brooklyn dog food delivery or NYC dog meals and more that offer good quality food to dogs. They know what a dog needs for its growth and proper health. There are many useful articles...
  2. R

    Happy 1st birthday Barley!

    Belated happy birthday :)
  3. R

    Eating issues

    I think you should go for a dog meal supplier. They are well experienced and know what amount of supplements are to be included in a pet's diet according to its health and age.
  4. R

    Unhealing sore

    My dog has faced this and she was fine after some days.
  5. R

    New Year

    Happy new year all. :);)
  6. R

    Little Tully is sick

    Don't worry! She'll be fine soon.
  7. R

    Hello

    Thank you @Hanne :)
  8. R

    Hello

    Hi all! My name is Ruth Ellison and I'm new to the forum. I'm a dog lover. Name of my pet is tuffy. Would love to know about your dogs too.
Back
Top