Zhivago's mom
I would love another sheltie but had trouble finding a rescue that had one. I now have a border collie mix rescue. She will never be a Sheltie but is helping me to survive this crazy life! I love Shelby but I will ALWAYS LOVE Shelties. I love reading all the posts from all of...
I will always be a sheltie person. I was lucky enoughto have a soul mate for 8 yrs. before he went to Rainbow Bridge with heart failure.Those were very good years and I cherish the memories!
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.