Recent content by Tilleysmom

  1. T

    Do you leave on noise for your dogs?

    I leave a satellite music channel on for the dogs, and easy listening, no commercial station. It's calm and relaxing and seems to help keep the dogs calm and in a resting mood while I'm gone.
  2. T

    Diet advice

    It would more than likely work. I had a dog that needed to lose some weight. When I took her off of kibble and put her onto a raw food diet with no starch veggies, she lost the weight and had to have her food volume increased to maintain her new weight. She loved it, being able to eat more food...
  3. T

    Anyone feed Orijen or Acana?

    I agree with you 100%. That is exactly what I have been finding in the reading I have been doing on the subject.....the quality of the protein is much more important for healthy kidney function rather than the quantity. In fact, researchers are finding out that a dog will be able to maintain...
  4. T

    Are Rawhide Chewies Safe?

    I will not give my dogs any rawhide because I don't trust the way they are made, and the quality of them that they aren't processed with harmful chemicals and preservatives. I've had to pull soggy rawhides out of my dogs throat a couple of times, so that's it for me. The whole routine stresses...
  5. T

    What do you feed?

    Hello there, I feed a combination of raw and cooked foods. I do not feed kibble, or many carbs, other than what is in plain yogurt and cottage cheese. I try to feed 80% raw meat, 10% bone, 10% organ meat. I've been raw/home-cooked feeding for close to 13 years now. Ever since making the...
Back
Top