Recent content by Trek

  1. T

    Help, my 16 month old male sheltie is aggressive

    Lisa I'm having a similar situation with Riley, he runs after me, jumping on me, barking at me....sometimes the bark sounds aggressive and a few days ago he bit me. Totally unprovoked, Daisy had gotten a cookie wrapper, she dropped it and Riley grabbed it. When he let go of it I grabbed it and...
  2. T

    Strange behavior

    That sounds like a good idea, I'll give it a try. He seems to have improved a bit, not doing it as much but he still has his moments. I've also been working on some basic commands because he doesnt do anything unless he wants to. But he is the sweetest most lovable dog. Thanks for the...
  3. T

    Strange behavior

    Hi there, im a new member and i have a question about strange behavior my sheltie is exhibiting. A bit of history first about this dog, i've known Riley for about 4-5 years, and his owner recently passed away. I took him in almost 3 weeks ago and everything was going great, until yesterday. I...
Back
Top