Recent content by Alia

  1. A

    Hello from Spokane, WA

    Thank you everyone for the well-wishes. We sure do appreciate it!
  2. A

    Tristan is missing - NE PA

    missing sheltie I feel for you. Its so heartbreaking, isn't it? We have been missing our sheltie since Oct. 25th. You would think with such distinct markings, someone would notice them. I wish you the best of luck. I really hope you do find your baby.
  3. A

    Hello from Spokane, WA

    I was made aware of this page by someone who was wishing me well in finding my lost sheltie. I have owned Shelties my whole life and have a strong and undying love for them. Our male came up missing two months ago. It has been hard, but we are not giving up hope. We will continue to stay...
  4. A

    Missing Sheltie Spokane, WA

    Hi all! Our baby came up missing on October 25, 2010. He is 3 and a half years old. Martini is a male black and white sheltie, neutered, and has an under bite caused from a fall from the breeder's daughter's bed when he was very small. This feature is unmistakable and not common with a...
Back
Top