Hello from Spokane, WA

Alia

Forums Novice
I was made aware of this page by someone who was wishing me well in finding my lost sheltie. I have owned Shelties my whole life and have a strong and undying love for them. Our male came up missing two months ago. It has been hard, but we are not giving up hope. We will continue to stay strong and search for him...
 
Hey Alia, Sarah here! I'm so glad you found your way over. Last night I was up reading lost/rescue stories and crying like a big baby... then I thought of you.

Hope your baby is returned! This is a great spot, from my early exploration of it, to be for all things sheltie!
 
Alia, I am also glad you found the sheltie forum. Just got down on my knees and said a special prayer for sheltie boy's safe return. Please feel free to reach out to us any time, night or day.
 
Hi there Alia and welcome to this forum. I'm so sorry that you are separated from your beloved Martini and hope you find him soon - I will keep hoping for you
 
Welcome Alia, just wish things were better for you right now. Hope your year ends with the great news you are wanting!

Rolland
 
Back
Top