Recent content by barbie456

  1. B

    My Angel Tyler

    Thank You so much
  2. B

    Still not friendly

    Thank you Thank you for your response. I will keep on trying .
  3. B

    Still not friendly

    My sheltie is now three years old. Hasn't changed his behavior since he was a puppy. People come into the house and he wants to attack them until they sit down . Then forget if they get up to leave he tries to go after there heels ,so now know I now to hold him if they get up to leave. He barks...
  4. B

    Hello from Florida

    I was from Cape Cod also. Got my first sheltie there from Mrs. Ruth Lane breeder. He was the best sheltie. I am on my third sheltie and they all are different. The male I have now is two years old and is also a barker. My vet wanted me to put him on Prozac when he was younger and I declined. She...
  5. B

    New med for anxiety/ stress

    Aggression meds So how much Latium do you give your dog? My dog definitely has aggression problems. My vet wanted to put him on Prozac when he was a puppy but I said no . No I,m thinking maybe I should have.She said it was too late now, he just turned two. I tried lithium , calming aids , .HE...
  6. B

    Dry skin scabs along spine.

    dry scabby spots on skin My Tyler is 2 1/2 years old He started to get red scabby spots on his belly and then on his back, My vet said he had an alergy. Gave me shampoo, predisone and another pill. I was supposed to bath him avery other day for three times. It did clear up his skin. My question...
  7. B

    sheltie barking at visiters

    Reply to caro Thank You for the info. It's nice to know there is another dog out there that tends to do what mine does. I will give it a try.:yes:
  8. B

    sheltie barking at visiters

    This is my third sheltie. He is 1 1/2 years old. I can't remember my other shelties acting like him when visiters come into the house. He barks and runs around the room like crazy. I have tried to get the visiter to give him treats and that calms him down . But then when they go to leave he goes...
Back
Top