Recent content by Boomersmom07

  1. B

    Bentley is sick

    How is Bentley doing now? I hope he is doing well.
  2. B

    Boomer has diarrhea

    Boomer is better and back to normal. Thanks everyone. I did take him to the vet and she put him on two medications and a can food of prescription diet dog food. This all took care of whatever was going on and he is fine now. Thank you all for your advice and concern. :smile2:
  3. B

    Bentley is sick

    So sorry to hear Bentley is sick too. I hope everything is ok and works out quickly for Bentley. Keep us updated.
  4. B

    Boomer has diarrhea

    Thank you all. I have given him water this morning, and will continue to be sure he is drinking good. I have not fed him anything this morning. I will hold off on that thanks for your suggestions. I called the vet to tell them what was going on and they did suggest that I bring him in and...
  5. B

    Boomer has diarrhea

    I have not been on in a while. Things have been going good, but Boomer had a very bad night last night. He woke up at midnight barking a lot and I did not get up to check on him. He woke up barking at 4 am again and I checked on him, and he had pooped for the first time in his kennel. I have...
  6. B

    Hello from Mississippi

    I didn't even think about that. I have changed those two links in my facebook to allow for public viewing. Will you try again and let me know if it works? Thanks.
  7. B

    New puppy! Split face blue merle boy, 13 weeks, so precious!

    He is cute. I have never seen a split face before. I love the name.
  8. B

    Hello from Hungary!

    Welcome to the forum. It is exciting to see where all everyone is from and the big variety of countries represented. I can't wait to see pictures.
  9. B

    Hello from Mississippi

    ok. So I think I just figured out how to post a link to my pics on fb. I am a little slow when it comes to computers. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1875403254885.2083133.1535319908&type=1 http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1876264316411.2083179.1535319908&type=1
  10. B

    Hey Y'all from Louisiana

    Hello from Mississippi. Welcome to the forum. Lovely pictures. I love pictures. I have been having problems learning how to post my pics, but attached is a link to my fb. Hope it works. I had a sheltie male years ago for three years until I got married, and we moved into an apartment and...
  11. B

    A big Hello from Tennessee!

    Welcome. Sounds like Tiger has found a great home and family. Have fun with him. Let us know how the vet visit went. I once had a sheltie named Max that was rescued. I had him for three years, and he kept an infection in his ears. Ask the vet to check them, then you may have to keep them...
  12. B

    new puppy with 2 yr old son

    Yeah. I did not know exactly how it would be like when we got the puppy. The older sheltie I used to have was great with kids. This one is just a puppy, and I have never had a puppy before. Boomer is doing better. I do ALWAYS supervise them when they are together and have limited the time...
  13. B

    Guess Who's Coming to Dinner...for a year!!!

    That is great. It should be a wonderful year for you all, but I am sure everyone is right in saying it will be hard to give her back after a year. Enjoy.
  14. B

    new puppy with 2 yr old son

    Thank you. We bought a 10 by 10 exercise pen today. I think this will help a lot so both can play outside and be separated. Hopefully we can get finished putting it up this week. Boomer is starting to understand some when I say Good boy, he is already expecting a treat. :):smile2:
  15. B

    new puppy with 2 yr old son

    I can understand that. Thank you.
Back
Top