Thanks for all the input. Butler doesn't like to go on grass, we tried that. He seems to only like only decorative rocks for poo, although at night when he is sleeper he has begun to use our dirt spot for both pee and poo consecutively while I stand there. He still fights is on it during the...
We brought our new boy, Butler, home from the breeder on Monday. He is just 8 weeks old. He is a very sweet boy and we love having him home.
He fusses when he needs to go pee or poo and I take him out immediately. I have been keeping him on a leash attached to me during the day or he is...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.