Recent content by Dawn64

  1. D

    Puppy stopped growing taller at 5 months

    Thanks, this all makes a lot more sense now. :)
  2. D

    Puppy stopped growing taller at 5 months

    Thanks everyone, Riley also grew about an inch per month when he was younger and then.................nothing after 5 months which is why I was concerned. You have all laid my fears to rest. THANK YOU!!!
  3. D

    Puppy stopped growing taller at 5 months

    We have not been to the vet since his last shots and chip implant. Covid is running rampant in our county right now and I don't want to risk it. His checkup was great at that time. His mom was on the small side but not toy or anything. The breeder thought he would end up around 22 lbs because he...
  4. D

    Puppy stopped growing taller at 5 months

    Hi, this is my first post on this website. Our Sheltie puppy, Riley, is 10 months old today and we love him dearly. As I am now retired, I kept a growth chart for him which is something I never did with our previous dogs. In looking at his chart, Riley has not gotten any taller since he was 5...
Back
Top