I'm Sorry
Hi Eryn,
I'm so sorry to hear your little one Cayman has cancer. Its not an easy to deal with and its hard seeing them sick.
I lost my darling sheltie Riley 3 days ago to a brain tumor. He was having seizures for a week and the meds weren't working. He couldn't walk, or stand...
Thank You All
I really don’t know what to say but thank you to all of you. These are prob the kindest words I’ve heard over the past few days and I believe its because we’ve all lost our beloved pets at some point. I can’t blame others who don’t know what to say because they don’t know how it...
zoe
I just lost my boy Riley 2 days ago and we only had him for 1.5 yrs and he passed away when he was 7 yrs old too. Making that decision to let him go was so hard, so I understand.
great
that was a great thing you did for Fancee. you've helped her so much and i know she appreciated and love you back for making the end of her life happy.
thanks
Thanks BarbV, I'm sorry for your loss too. It hasn't even been a full year yet. I'm glad you were able to still find happiness in seeing your other furkids play. I'm a bit nervous about getting another dog for fear of loosing them. Perhaps that fear will go away since owning a dog...
My boyfriend and I just lost our beloved Riley 2 days ago. He was 7 yrs old. We adopted him from a Sheltie rescue at the end of 2007. We had the best 1.5 yrs ever. He was having bad seizures and the meds weren't working. We took him into get an MRI, and found a tumor in his brain. We made the...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.