I was told many many years ago that a pure breed Shelties are NOT aggressive Yes my gril will go nuts at the mail man Last fall she went right up to him and was braking and getting nuts I told him just try to pet her and he said to me are you NUTs I said go try and see what happen will he...
Don’t Make the mistake That I made I have a 7 year old female Sheltie sable named Ginger She never got her cycles thing so No never had her fixed
( Bad move) Go on the web and find out all that can happen to a female sheltie Mine ended up with Provo I know it missed spelled Her yetis became...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.