Recent content by logan Allphin

  1. L

    What am I missing?? *bi color*

    Long story short, I purchased a bi blue pup. I'd been looking forever for what I wanted. I turned in a merle swab to a university for testing as I was pretty sure she was harlequin merle and I was correct. I have become pretty friendly with this breeder and we talk frequently. The last litter...
  2. L

    Tri color or ?? Puppy coat transition

    His sire is a tri color, not a sable :)
  3. L

    Tri color or ?? Puppy coat transition

    Update: he's 8 months old now and his color completely reverted back to a solid black tri lol ‍♀️
  4. L

    Tri color or ?? Puppy coat transition

    I have been researching the dilute gene. Thanks!
  5. L

    Tri color or ?? Puppy coat transition

    Could be! I did send a color panel out they pawprint genetics so that might help! I will try to find a way to post a picture today!
  6. L

    Tri color or ?? Puppy coat transition

    I have a 4.5 month old tri color boy out a blue merle dam and a tri color sire. I have had him for 3.5 weeks and while when I first brought him home he was obviously tri colored...with the exception of the dusty look to his undercoat. But as time has went on his coat becomes more and more grey...
Back
Top