Recent content by margaretweis

  1. M

    Sheltie Team NaFa CanAm

    Both my Shelties are "crackhead" Shelties. Both rescues. Had problems with Joey crossing. Still have trouble with him doing "drive-by" snarfs at the dog coming after him. He's bounced off a few! He's known as Joey the Thug for a reason. Clancy started after only 8 classes because our height...
  2. M

    Sheltie Team NaFa CanAm

    BC Boomerangs. What's up with Spitfire? Great name for a Sheltie! Margaret
  3. M

    Sheltie Team NaFa CanAm

    Hi, Sheltie fans! We are putting together an all Sheltie team for Friday racing at the NaFa flyball championships in Indianapolis. If you and your Sheltie would like to join us, please contact me at margaret@margaretweis.com. The more barking, the merrier! Thanks! Margaret
  4. M

    New Member

    Hi, I'm a new member. I currently have two Shelties, Joey the Thug and Clancy the Hooligan. Clancy is a rescue dog, nine months old. I do flyball racing with Joey and with my BC, Dixie. I'm training Clancy for flyball. So far, he looks really good! Love my crazy Shelties! Margaret
Back
Top