Recent content by ownedbymonsters

  1. O

    Desperate! Need help!

    Thank you all so much for your advise My 2 girls had their surgery and we had a pretty rough 2 weeks after that. They did not calm down in their personality yet. (3 weeks) and I actually was stupid enough to get a few other bite marks. I have to say that I followed all of your advise at least...
  2. O

    Desperate! Need help!

    Thanks everyone for your responses. I never had anything like that, my most important question would be: after the girls are spayed, will there be peace in the house again? Is there anything else I can do? Did anyone experience the same situation and they were able to solve it with spaying...
  3. O

    Desperate! Need help!

    My sheltie Sadie and my pomeranian Breezy went into 1st heat a few weeks ago together and turned from playing cuddle puppies into raging, biting monsters. They are only a few months apart and scheduled for their spaying on January 4th. The attacks "happen" sometimes without even a trigger and...
  4. O

    Can anyone relate experiences with owning a fixed male & an unspayed female?

    Be careful. sometimes weeny still works! Just wanted to share my 2 cents. I don't spay or neuter my pups until they are 1 year old. Gizmo my springer got neutered when he was 14 months. So even that he never was bred, he was a grown stud. Breezy, my pom, got into her first heat 2 months ago and...
  5. O

    Lexi is famous! (kind of?)

    Great picture. Congratulations on your "famous" dog :-)
  6. O

    Hey Y'all from Louisiana

    She was born April 1st. So almost 5 months. I really REALLY hope you are right. I haven't given up hope yet. She is doing much better now than in the beginning. But we are far from where I would like to be with her. Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
  7. O

    Adding Sheltie to home with dog and cat

    so far I never had a problem bringing a puppy home to either a grown dog or my cats. Sassy (our angel sheltie) never saw a cat in her life, when I moved in with Whisky (my collie) and my 2 cats. She mothered the cats, which they loved and she liked Whisky. I believe she liked not to be lonely...
  8. O

    Not sure how to deal with breeder.. :/

    Lots of huggs I understand where you come from. The lady where I got my Pomeranian from tells me every time that she sees me, that she shouldn't have given Breezy away. All I can say is: tough s...t, she wanted to get rid of her when she was 4 weeks old!!! She came with fleas and was dirty. Our...
  9. O

    Famous Seamus

    Im so sorry I'm so sorry to hear about Seamus. I know it was and is hard to let him go. Will be thinking of you and wish you and your husband lots of strength
  10. O

    Hey Y'all from Louisiana

    I'd love to come watch. I was planning really really hard to do agility or dancing with Sadie. But... I can't get her to get out of her fears. I'm trying to take her with me wherever I go, but so far that didn't work out either.
  11. O

    Hey Y'all from Louisiana

    She is gorgeous. Just looking at her drives tears into my eyes. Never heard the expression mahogany sable. All I knew is blue merle, dark and golden sable and tri...
  12. O

    I need a raincoat for Claussen and Little Bear

    Raincoat hi there, Although I just started here, I wanted to give my 2 cents to it as I belong to the one making the expensive custom apparel LOL. I have my own dog boutique and rain coats is something that's very often requested. All of my dogs wear clothing only for special occasion, as...
  13. O

    Hey Y'all from Louisiana

    @ Calliesmom WOOOOOW your Sheltie's are gorgeous! Yeah I'm addicted to pictures myself. :-) Where did you get the dark sable from? She/He? looks like a younger slimmer version of Sassy. Never seen a two colored eyes sheltie...
  14. O

    Hey Y'all from Louisiana

    Pictures :-) Hello all and Guten Morgen Toffee's Mom :-) These are my baby's. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm really looking forward to meet new friends, being nuts about their baby's as I am. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.250962568273978.56467.198105100226392
  15. O

    Hey Y'all from Louisiana

    As my name suggests I'm being owned by furry monsters. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats, 2 almost grown kids (19 and 17) and a husband that probably never will grow up :smile2: I was born and raised in Switzerland and moved to the USA when I met my American husband. I swear one of the main reasons to...
Back
Top