I'm trying to find a good picture. The most current I have is Remy with my daughter on the couch. You can't see him that well the way they are laying. My daughter did post to Facebook though. Thank you!
(My daughter has also been gone this week & I need her help with putting pictures on the...
Prayers for Remy
Thank you for your prayers and concern for Remy! We appreciate those who can look out for him!
Remy also has a sheltie at home waiting for his return. Remy raised our sheltie, Mackey. We all miss him very much. We are continuing to contact everyone we can think to...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.