Recent content by robin

  1. R

    Sheltie Puppy Development

    Wow, beautiful dogs! Keep posting photos, people! :biggrin2: mellie: your sheltie's colour is quite unique. May I ask what colour were her parents? She looks good. :smile2: Calliesmom: I have never seen a sable sheltie having a blue eye! :eek2: I think those are quite rare in Finland as we...
  2. R

    Sheltie Puppy Development

    Hi folks! I think that the growing up process of a sheltie is truly amazing. It's very interesting to see how a cute puppy develops into something so beautiful. I, for example, love the way how their "mane" grows in. :wink2: Are you willing to share some photos? :smile2: From the front, from...
  3. R

    Hello from Finland!

    God how I love merles! Their colour looks amazing! :eek2: Beautiful dogs! Robin is almost 13 weeks old now... He is growing so fast. :biggrin2: A new photo: http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q554/coolandloyal/45592f5b.jpg
  4. R

    Hello from Finland!

    Thank you guys! :biggrin2: Ember indeed looks a bit like a European sheltie, at least from this angle. Do you have any shots from the front? :smile2:
  5. R

    Breeders willing to export

    You've made a great choice. I bought a sheltie boy recently and I'm more than happy I chose to get a shetland sheepdog! Your situation is more difficult than mine, though, since in my homecountry there are many sheltie breeders. I think the first thing for you to do is to decide what kind of a...
  6. R

    Hello from Finland!

    Robin's breeder also told me about that teeth changing theory. I guess it's correct. :wink2: Just when I thought Robin's ears are doing fine... When I woke up this morning the first thing I saw was his ears, both had gone up. :rolleyes2: I put some weight on them. Sigh... Thank you so much...
  7. R

    Hello from Finland!

    Thanks for all the replies! :) I actually had a little ear problem with him a while ago when his other ear started to go up. His breeder then glued it back down and later we also added a little weight on the other ear just to make sure it stays down. :biggrin2: Everything is removed now...
  8. R

    Hello from Finland!

    Hi guys! The moment I found this forum I knew I just had to sign up. ;) I'm quite new in the sheltie world as I've been a sheltie owner not longer than four weeks... so I guess I'm here to learn new things about this amazing breed! I'm most interested in the differences between the American and...
Back
Top