Hi guys!
The moment I found this forum I knew I just had to sign up.
I'm quite new in the sheltie world as I've been a sheltie owner not longer than four weeks... so I guess I'm here to learn new things about this amazing breed! I'm most interested in the differences between the American and English lined shetland sheepdogs as well as the different colours and how they are inherited. 
Let me introduce to you my lovely tricolour boy, Robin. He is from European lines. A perfect little thing, my baby boy... I'll show you a few photos. In these shots he is three months old.
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q554/coolandloyal/374139e4.png
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q554/coolandloyal/29fcb1e6.png
I'm looking forward to discuss with all of you!
The moment I found this forum I knew I just had to sign up.
Let me introduce to you my lovely tricolour boy, Robin. He is from European lines. A perfect little thing, my baby boy... I'll show you a few photos. In these shots he is three months old.
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q554/coolandloyal/374139e4.png
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q554/coolandloyal/29fcb1e6.png
I'm looking forward to discuss with all of you!


