Recent content by Sharon7

  1. Sharon7

    I is in jail!!!!

    Oh dear jail time is not fun. I hope he's much better after a little rest. It's so tough when they aren't well. Elijah just had an unexpected surgery for a foxtail that had made a big tract in his shoulder. Sometimes hard to find stuff under all that fur. He now has a 6 inch incision and...
  2. Sharon7

    Pearls of thought from Ian

    Nothing stops a Sheltie getting food....
  3. Sharon7

    Such empathy

    Yesterday while inside the house I heard a thump on a bedroom window, indicating a bird strike. Went out to check there wasn't any injured bird. Eli and Meadow accompanied me. Elijah has been really good about finding birds in the bushes under the windows for me, so I asked him "Is there a...
  4. Sharon7

    AARP brought out the big (little) guns

    That's pretty cool!
  5. Sharon7

    Pearls of thought from Ian

    That's a word that gets spelled in our house!
  6. Sharon7

    Pearls of thought from Ian

    How did we all live without Ian's pearls of wisdom??? He does Shelties proud. :ROFLMAO:
  7. Sharon7

    It’s been awhile…

    Gosh I didn't realize you'd hurt your back. I'm sorry to hear it but glad you are improving. Yes PT can work wonders. The dogs are looking great, that's quite a pile of hair! I am feeling overwhelmed by all the things I now need to do to maintain house, yard, dogs and work on the estate. So...
  8. Sharon7

    Expert level fan

    He came on briefly a few months ago and delighted us all with Monty stories, but sadly I think he's just so busy it's hard for him to post. We all miss Darren and Monty.
  9. Sharon7

    Never leave your sheep unsupervised

    Bummer!!! :(
  10. Sharon7

    Waiting for the Surgeon

    Awesome that he did it so quickly and just under sedation. So much easier on you to not worry about him going under. Poor Teddy, getting his bum shaved like that. Luckily it'll grow back some before the cold hits. You are lucky your main vet is so amazing.
  11. Sharon7

    Luna, hind leg limping

    By the time it was finally diagnosed, it had scarred in. So no surgery. But it was nice to FINALLY get an answer. I totally get your frustration. Good luck at the ortho vet and hopefully not a surgical case. PS Mine probably would have suckered me into throwing the ball also... :uhoh:
  12. Sharon7

    Expert level fan

    We've had a brutal heatwave with overnight lows in the high 70's. I had a tower fan on but interestingly the dogs did not seem to want to be in front of it. I sure was though!
  13. Sharon7

    Never leave your sheep unsupervised

    :oops::oops::oops: Soooo scary.
  14. Sharon7

    Timmy's in the Well!

    Wow, what a neat thing. I loved that show. Bonnie looks unimpressed, though. ;)
  15. Sharon7

    Nattering Springs Update

    Nice to hear from you again Chris.
Back
Top