I am going to go to some shows and talk to some people about showing dogs. I am still going to get a sheltie weather I decide to put him in agility or obedience idk but I will make sure I understand I bit more about showing dogs before I get a show dog. And to toffee's mom I know there arnt many...
thank you i was really confused becaus everywhere i looked it just said that merls were the only ones that could have blue eyes, but didnt specify if they could have one of each. :) thank you ver much.
i want to deicate myself to better the breed, i want to be my dogs best friend and train them myself. If i breed i would be completely responsible for the puppies, if i am the one who breed the dogs then i am the one who will have to take care of them until they find forever homes or until i...
i have never shown a dog but i would love to get a sheltie and try showing it. Only problem is i have no idea how to go about showing a dog. i grew up with a Sheltie as our family pet and my first cousins owned his brother they were both family pets and both very inteligent dogs. If someone...
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.