Recent content by Wolfden

  1. W

    Shots for your Shelties

    Sorry i have to chime in. I am one who will vaccinate my puppies. I have seen what parvo will do and you can pick it up anywhere! I used to breed collies. My girl had a litter of 12. We moved into a new home when the pups were 3 weeks old. I did not know that the previous renters had a dog with...
  2. W

    Hello from Nevada

    Copper hasn't figured out yet that she is too rough so i am keeping them apart for now. I have never seen a dog with so much energy! Pickles is more of a doddle type. She is strange though, she won't eat or drink unless she is in her kennel. Will have to figure that one out:)
  3. W

    New from Maryland

    Welcome to the forum. I am new also. Hope you have a wonderful time here.
  4. W

    Hello from Nevada

    Ya, we live in a town of maybe 700 people. We get to move into our new place on the first and it has 2 1/2 acres so the dogs will have plenty of room. Copper, our Vizsla is about 14 weeks old. We started to introduce but Pickles acted a little scared so we decided to give it a couple more days...
  5. W

    Hello from Nevada

    The hunk is my hubby Wayne...lol...He is the one who bought Pickles for me. He has a Vizsla so he wanted to get me and our daughter what we wanted.:)
  6. W

    Hello from Nevada

    Wow, thanks for the tip. I will have to get her a clicker. I seen them at Petsmart but had no clue on how to use it for training.
  7. W

    Hello from Nevada

    TY:) She is a character. She seems to love the cats. LOL
  8. W

    Hello from Nevada

    Got some better pics. The others were with my phone.
  9. W

    Hello from Nevada

    I live in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere...lol..We are about 3 1/2 hours from Reno. We goto reno when ever we can to get out of our one horse town. We did pick a name for our baby. Her name is Pickles. Don't know why we chose it but i thought it was cute..lol. She has one blue eye and one...
  10. W

    Hello from Nevada

    My name is Annette and i just got my first sheltie puppy. I used to have a collie years ago and decided to get a sheltie this time. She is a sable merle and 8 weeks old. I have been reading up on shelties for months now and this site seems to have lots of good info. My daughter wants to try...
Back
Top