Hello from Nevada

Wolfden

Forums Regular
My name is Annette and i just got my first sheltie puppy. I used to have a collie years ago and decided to get a sheltie this time. She is a sable merle and 8 weeks old. I have been reading up on shelties for months now and this site seems to have lots of good info. My daughter wants to try agility and figured a sheltie would be good for her. I look forward to any info i can get. I will have lots of questions:)
 
Welcome Annette to this land of Sheltie lovers. Yes do you have a name for your pup yet. Someone is going to ask you for pics soon!:winkgrin:
 
Welcome.Shelties are wonderful and there is nothing better than puppy breath and puppy grunts!

Sherri and girls
Miss Maddie and Miss Saddie
 
Welcome

Hello and Welcome to the SF.Lots of great people and dogs.Are you in Reno?The 2012 AKC Agility Nationals are being held there and lots of shelties competing.Some of the top agility dogs in the country will be there.:biggrin2:
 
Welcome to the Sheltie Forums. That's very exciting. Sable merles have such beautiful coats. You're definitely right about the agility. Trained right, I'm sure your puppy will absolutely love competing with your daughter. Make sure to post some pictures whenever you can! :)
 
I live in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere...lol..We are about 3 1/2 hours from Reno. We goto reno when ever we can to get out of our one horse town. We did pick a name for our baby. Her name is Pickles. Don't know why we chose it but i thought it was cute..lol. She has one blue eye and one brown. She is adjusting well and potty training very easy. Last night, no potty in her kennel! She cries when she has to go so i am hoping she keeps up the good work:) Here are some pics, hoping they work. My hubby was holding her and she was biting his goatee..lol





 
Back
Top