Recent content by Yena

  1. Y

    Yena's first competition..

    I'm very proud of her. of us. Thank you. (:
  2. Y

    Yena's first competition..

    thanks to everyone :winkgrin:
  3. Y

    Yena's first competition..

    Hi friends!:smile2: How are you? On Settember 12th.. We did our first competition.. what a great excitement! And what about yena? She was perfect. Totally lovely. We had 'face our demons'... And i keep finger crossed for the other competition. Here the videos...
  4. Y

    World Team

    Waiting for News about Rieden... I am rooting for Italian Team Medium &&& :wink2:
  5. Y

    Agility toy must haves?

    clear:smile2::smile2:
  6. Y

    Agility toy must haves?

    Nice Thread!!! To do agility i have a LOTTT of toys. But.. sorry i don't know what is "TUG" in italian.. To tug is play with the dog using the toy like a prey? We haven't toys like yours in italy :( I use this http://www.pet-angels.it/shop/index1.html but very small.. and also Kong's Toys.
  7. Y

    Hello, From Rome!

    I love Roman Period too. If you'll come to Rome, I'll be glad to show you her wonder. :)
  8. Y

    Hello hello!

    Welcome Ally and Auddie.. I love sable shelties, my girl is sable too:wink2: Good luck for this new adventure.. shelties are special dogs, no, not dogs, Friends. I can't wait Auddie's photos :) Bye Veronica
  9. Y

    International Shetland 2010

    Hi friends! :) In October, i'm going to Swiss with Italian shetland Team for INTERNATIONAL SHELTIE TOURNAMENT!:smile2: the site: http://www.sheltieturnier2010.ch/ It's a competition, where only shelties run! we are about 200! There are Individual runs, and team runs. My team is Hocus...
  10. Y

    First Agility Class

    Wow super! I hope that in the future you would post some videos of bailey!:wink2: Good luck for this new adventure!:smile2:
  11. Y

    Interactive Food Bowl.

    Nice!!! i would like to use it with my sheltie(but in italy we haven't things like that:no:), i think it's really useful, to keep our smarty shelties busy :-) i've got this http://kennelmartonline.com/dogs/largeimage/DL232.jpg and also this that i've bought in Germany...
  12. Y

    AWC 2010 Rieden (Germany)

    Ok!!! I think that Silas has shaved her because he likes her more without coat! :-)
  13. Y

    AWC 2010 Rieden (Germany)

    I don't know if it's for speed or because they like them :-)
  14. Y

    Hello, From Rome!

    Thank you VERY VERY MUCH!:smile2: here videos of me when i was a little girl :) with bimba, winnie and also with the BC of my ex trainer! http://www.youtube.com/user/VeryWibi
  15. Y

    Hello, From Rome!

    Thank you!:smile2:
Back
Top