AWC 2010 Rieden (Germany)

Yena

Forums Regular
Hi!
Someone of you, goes in Rieden to watch or to partecipate, at the Agility World Championship?
Maybe i'll go to watch only sunday's matches.
The last year i was there, to watch and to root for italy, and it was really a fantastic experience.

So, USA team, this year is composed by:

SMALL DOGS
Handler Dog
Marcy Mantell Wave
Dee Anna Gamel Kelsi
Anne Stocum Breeze
Heidi Vania Ice
John Nys Blink

MEDIUM DOGS
Handler Dog
Karen Holik Sizzle
Diane Goodspeed Demon
Maureen Waldron Mickle
John Nys Rush
Nancy Kleinhans Jimmy Dean

LARGE DOGS
Handler Dog
Channan Fosty Icon
Terry Smorch Presto
Ann Braue Scream
Daisy Peel Solar
Silvina Bruera Maja

For Canada:

Mini Team
Jessica Martin and Dice ON,
Lynda Orton Hill and Favor ON
Cathy Taylor and Brigs ON
Suzanne Labrie and Copine QC

Midi Team
Nicki Gurr and Ninja BC
Justine Davenport and Preston AB
Teri O’Neil and Cypher AB
Lucie Dessurault and Nitro QC
ALTERNATE Justine Davenport and Riot AB

Maxi Team
Susan Garrett and Encore ON
Susan Garrett and Feature ON
Fred Waters and Tanafon QC
Adrian Rooyakkers and Fizz ON
ALTERNATE Theresa Rector and Phoenix ON

For italy we have:

Small:
Eccher Mirco-Halle (jackrussel)
Verri Naima-Nina (Jack russel)
Raimondi Luca-Ori (jack russel)
Reserve: Sipalova Ivana-Nyo (Jr)

Medium:
Babini Omar-Ribes (Border collie)
Bascialla massimo-sheva (shetland)
Bottacini Franco-Sati (Poodle)
Toniolo Veronique-Dust (shetland)

I don't remember all the larges, i put them tomorrow.

In Canadian team i LOVE nitro.
In Italian, Sheva and Dust that are yena's half brothers :)
 
Hi!
Someone of you, goes in Rieden to watch or to partecipate, at the Agility World Championship?
Maybe i'll go to watch only sunday's matches.
The last year i was there, to watch and to root for italy, and it was really a fantastic experience.

If you do go, take pictures! :) I'd love to go to something like that but I'll have to settle for watching whatever they choose to show on TV (if they choose to show it).

So, USA team, this year is composed by:

SMALL DOGS
Handler Dog
John Nys Blink

MEDIUM DOGS
John Nys Rush

I believe Sharon knows John Nys and his dogs. If I remember correctly, she's competed against at least one of them; Rush I believe.
 
That sounds like so much fun. I hope you'll take lots of photos to share with your SheltieNation buddies.

Sheri is correct. Rush is a great agility dog and Sharon's Shadow beat him on an ISC course in May or June. Shadow was on the US World team a couple of years ago and was 'retired' until this spring.
 
I don't know if i go tu Germany, but if i do it, i'll take a lot of photos!

Well I love Susan, she's Great.
I use crate games, and all her 'motivate games'.
i'm waiting for an agility stage with her!
 
I don't know if i go tu Germany, but if i do it, i'll take a lot of photos!

Well I love Susan, she's Great.
I use crate games, and all her 'motivate games'.
i'm waiting for an agility stage with her!

Yes, can you imagine competing against her!?
But I admire all agility people at this level, who am I kidding? :) But I love her style, works for me... and she looks like she has fun with her dogs :)
 
what the hell.. please don't tell me they SHAVE their Shelties??? for speed?
lol, for some reason I felt a little outrage!? Although on second thought it's probably silly :)
 
Back
Top