Calliesmom
Moderator
they didn't have a queen tiara but she rocked the Princess one......A Queen for sure! She looks wonderful, and I'm so glad to hear she is doing well. I'm with Ann the seniors just are very special. Happy 15th Dixie!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
they didn't have a queen tiara but she rocked the Princess one......A Queen for sure! She looks wonderful, and I'm so glad to hear she is doing well. I'm with Ann the seniors just are very special. Happy 15th Dixie!
she got to eat the whole cookie so she had a great birthdayHappy Birthday!! Dixie. You look lovely in your beautiful crown. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, doing everything you wanted to. Happy Birthday!!![]()

thanks- she enjoyed her cookie and she put up with the tiara for the pix and the cookiesWhat an absolute gorgeous picture! She definitely doesn’t look 15! Happy Birthday Dixie, I hope you enjoyed your special day!

I know- she should only be about 5 and Destin should only be around 3............Happy Birthday Dixie!! I would have never guessed she was 15!
I imagine him and Ian would have a grand time with the older dogs just looking on in disgust.Dixie plays with Davy when she feels like it which is never enough for him![]()
yep- lots of running with the young boys and Destin would be somewhere out of the way.................I imagine him and Ian would have a grand time with the older dogs just looking on in disgust.
10 sounds betterHappy Birthday, MiLady! You look very regal in your tiara! And not a day over 10!

thanks- she does have it all her way most of the timeWOW OH WOW what a beautiful lady Happy Happy Birthday Dixie. I would only hope I look that good when I am 105 yrs OLD - keep it up Dixie you've got it going. Spoiled dog indeed and well deserved.
