Ohmigod. How awesome is that!!! A perfect weekend. Oh man, I'd love to see even half a perfect weekend. lol.
Congrats to the both of you. Great job! I love that Edan got a perfect weekend ribbon. That's so cool!! Can't wait to see the video of him running. It's so fun to see them actually RUN.
*gasp!* She's found me out. She's figured out how to motivate me in the ring. All I want is her attention and for her to be happy. When she runs around the ring with me, cheering and calling my name...well I can't help but run a little faster, try a little harder and look like I'm having a blast. *wag, wags*
I thought about not bein' so good on Sunday after she let Dad run me for the last run Saturday...an' I was gonna too. But all the cheering happy Mom noises in the ring first thing Sunday made me forget all about that.
Wet sheltie licks to everyone who congratulated Mom an' I.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.