I had a wonderful time on Saturday. The show grounds were gorgeous and had a relaxing enviremont. I met many friends and made a few new ones. Sheltie people just are the best.
Arwen did very well in her class. She didn't win. I didn't expect her too, very gangly she is right now. But she did just make it in the ribbons and won a toy!
Gilly took second in open sable. The sheltie in front of him to winners dog for a specialty major.
Gilly's half sister to Best in Specialty Show and his(and her) sire to Best of opposite
Congrats to the winners!!!
Anyway, we had a lot of fun! With Shelties all around and some adorable puppies I might add.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.