3 MORE DAYS TO MINNIE!!

Sargent Sandstorm! The new recruit is coming tomorrow. CommanderMom has all her supplies. Her bunk is ready. Her uniform is ready. Her entertainment and learning equipment is ready. The chow hall is set to accommodate the new recruit. Are you ready to be her Superior Sheltie? Welcome, Private Minnie!
Colonel Unserpants
 
Yes agree with Cindy - a Minnie cam :smile2:

I bought a cam ca. 55 usd when "my Minnie" was supposed to be home alone for the first time
- I was going to the dentist:uhoh:

I had an app on my phone so I could see that ..
- she went around a bit after this she went to sleep
- the best and most expensive movie I have ever seen :yes::yes:

So Karen if we have Minnie´s then we need a cam :biggrin2:
 
Sargent Sandstorm! The new recruit is coming tomorrow. CommanderMom has all her supplies. Her bunk is ready. Her uniform is ready. Her entertainment and learning equipment is ready. The chow hall is set to accommodate the new recruit. Are you ready to be her Superior Sheltie? Welcome, Private Minnie!
Colonel Unserpants
Sandstorm here! Colonel Underpants! minnie needs to no she is just a private! she is just a puppy! i is a Sargent!
 
Back
Top