4th fun

Justicemom

Forums Celebrity
Spent a lazy day at home yesterday for the 4th.

We played a little ball before it got hot and muggy. Thank goodness Birch likes to play with Celtic because I was tired just watching then. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • 2015-07-04 14.17.41.jpg
    2015-07-04 14.17.41.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 2015-07-04 14.44.21.jpg
    2015-07-04 14.44.21.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 2015-07-04 14.43.58.jpg
    2015-07-04 14.43.58.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 38
  • 20150704_135952_14904.jpg
    20150704_135952_14904.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 37
WOW, my head is spinning just looking at Birch and Celtic running!

Great action shots! :biggrin2:

Hard to believe that being muggy did not seem to effect them... I would want a chair in he shade! :lol:
 
Amazing photos of the boys having fun together. That first one is a competition winner - what a picture!:biggrin2:
 
such fun

I have to ask...does Gideon ever join in the chase???? I love to see shelties running, it gives me joy watching them run, or do zoomies, or herd stuff. Great shots!!!
 
Back
Top