A few pictures

Very nice pix! Phebe doesn't like the weaves yet. I can't help but wonder if we shouldn't try a set a channel weaves.
 
We started on the channel weaves with wires...then once he got the weaving motion also worked him on the weave-o-matics. It's been a long road :)
 
Great pictures!

I get so excited when I see shelties doing agility...makes me wish that I had MORE TIME IN THE DAY so I could train my babies...but I have work, and choir, and band, and garden, and craft shows, and HEY this forum....

Someday for sure!
 
Same here Janet.
But we are going to look into doing it here,just for fun with Trapp.it will be great excersise.I have a couple sites bookmarked to build our own agility pieces,so that may be a winter project for Brian~
 
Agility

Great Photo's--I went to the Terv trial yesterday in Hamden Ct. to watch my girlfriend run her Golden's and brought Sting along to watch.I had Sting's picture taken by the photographer and can't wait to see them.There are not to many trials in Ct. so close to home. There is a trial next weekend at the same place so anyone inCt. feel like going you should just to watch.It is at Paws N' Effect and it is inside.
 
Grat pictures !!

Thanks for sharing them . I really like that last one so nice and clear and perfect weave shot !!:wink2:
 
Back
Top