Our beloved cat Rainy went to the Rainbow Bridge this morning
She lived a very high quality of life for almost 16 years!
I woke up at 3:30 am to a vomitting, laying on her side, straining in attempts to have a bowel movement. We rushed her to the emergency Vet where they couldn't have been nicer and more compassionate to us. Ex-rays were done, she was terribly constipated, her internal organs looked pretty bad, even her lungs and heart didn't look good
. She gave her IV fluids in attempts to rehydrate her then was going to give her an enema to clean her out. We were told to come back at 7:30 this am, take her to our regular Vet, but she rapidly declined even with morpheine.
I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers during our difficult time!! :sadsmile:
She lived a very high quality of life for almost 16 years! I woke up at 3:30 am to a vomitting, laying on her side, straining in attempts to have a bowel movement. We rushed her to the emergency Vet where they couldn't have been nicer and more compassionate to us. Ex-rays were done, she was terribly constipated, her internal organs looked pretty bad, even her lungs and heart didn't look good
I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers during our difficult time!! :sadsmile:
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.