AAAroooo... My Sissy is ill...

Sackett

Forums Enthusiast
EveRatt here; my sissy doggie is Miki and she is sick. This makes me sad. She went to the Dr. Today and he says bladder CanSir.. she has a hard time p-ing. they helped her p-e and gave her some icky pills to help her.
I like my sissy. she shares her treats with me if I wait long enough and she has been my bestest friend sense i was a little doggie. I think she is a sheltie like me but Daddy calls her a esKImo. She don't have color in her furr, but I tink shes a sheltie too.

I hope she gets better i likes her lots.

The Everett...
 
I am so sorry for your sister Everett. Stick close to her and give her some love, it will help her be happy despite being sick. :hugs Sending good thoughts.
 
Everett, you must stick close to both Miki and your Dad now. Give them lots of love and support. I am so sorry to hear your sissy is sick. She does sound like an almost-sheltie.

I hope you have some good times left with Miki to share treats and love.
 
So sorry to hear about your Sissy, I was curious about how she was diagnosed, symptoms and the suggested treatment as well. We all learn so much from eachother.

Sending prayers to you, your Dad and Sissy. Remember give her many hugs and Sheltie Kisses.
 
Back
Top