ADCH Bentley!!!

corbinam

Moderator
We did it!!! Bentley earned his ADCH (Agility Dog Champion) today on a final gamblers leg. I am so excited and proud!

This little dog has taught us so much--he is my first dog as an adult, and my first agility dog. I love this sport because of him! Jonathan and I used to take turns running him, though in the past year Jonathan has run him almost exclusively and he took it all in stride.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
 

Attachments

  • BentleyADCH3.jpg
    BentleyADCH3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 32
  • BentleyADCH6.jpg
    BentleyADCH6.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 33
  • BentleyADCH8.jpg
    BentleyADCH8.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 31
All three of you are to be congratulated! It's been a long, wonderful road to this moment. Now, what amazingly scrumptious treat does Bentley get?
 
Congratulations to all of you! What a terrific accomplishment. I hope you're going to frame one of those pictures!! :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top