Can anyone recommend a good foundation agility dvd or download? I have seen a few online but they all cost $60 or more plus postage and packaging! I want to make sure I get my puppy started the right way before he is old enough to begin classes.
Can anyone recommend a good foundation agility dvd or download? I have seen a few online but they all cost $60 or more plus postage and packaging! I want to make sure I get my puppy started the right way before he is old enough to begin classes.
if you don't want to spend a ton of money on DVD' go to Clean Run magazine site and there you can view all the latest agility dvd's for a small price.Video on Demand.From foundations to anything your heart desires!!!
Okay, the price is about 60$ but it's well-invested money. And of course you can download the stuf so you don't have to wait for it and save some money. You can find there other DVDs and online classes too.
if you don't want to spend a ton of money on DVD' go to Clean Run magazine site and there you can view all the latest agility dvd's for a small price.Video on Demand.From foundations to anything your heart desires!!!
Okay, the price is about 60$ but it's well-invested money. And of course you can download the stuf so you don't have to wait for it and save some money. You can find there other DVDs and online classes too.
Thanks a million. I ended up downloading it last night and I have to say it is excellent. Looking forward to getting started on the foundations with Simba.
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.