Annabelle is with Casey now

MissyGallant

Forums Enthusiast
My sweet Annabelle is gone. My girl who always picked a pink toy. She would turn herself inside out to wear fluffy dresses. She loved beds. She always slept with her head on a pillow. I'm going to miss her happy little self so very much.
 
I’m very sorry about Annabelle. Wishing you comfort and warm memories of your precious girl. Big hugs to you.
 
My sweet Annabelle is gone. My girl who always picked a pink toy. She would turn herself inside out to wear fluffy dresses. She loved beds. She always slept with her head on a pillow. I'm going to miss her happy little self so very much.

Oh, Missy, I am so very sorry. Losing a precious soul like your sweet Annabelle is such an incredibly painful loss. Hold on to all the many wonderful memories Annabelle has left as her final gift to you. RIP little one.
Trini
 
Missy, so very difficult to read this post knowing dear sweet Annabelle has gone to Rainbow Bridge. I was comforted by the title knowing Casey greeted he upon her arrival. You description of her made me smile picturing her little antics.

RIP dear Annabelle... you will be missed. Virtual hugs to you! These sweet souls never really leave us...
 
Dear St. Francis, Sweet Annabel is now with you and her brother Casey in Heaven. We know how joyous their reunion must have been, and how lovely it is to be young, strong and full of heavenly energy! Please watch over them as you do all God's creatures. Ask the Good Shepherd to send comfort and grace to Missy as she mourns her Annabel's departure for the next past of her journey. In His name we ask,
Amen
 
Dear sweet Annabelle. I am so very sorry, my heart breaks for you. She lived a beautiful, princess life with you. When you are able, we'd love to see some pictures of her in full princess mode.

So many of our little ones are at the bridge now, each week seems to bring more heartache.
 
Back
Top